Another recipe is coming you’re way! I love buying fresh vegetables and experimenting how to make simple meals out of them.
It’s a really easy meal but also very delicious.
- Wheat bread
- Roma tomatoes
- Red onion
- Bell pepper (optional)
- Cucumber (optional)
- Mozzarella and parmesan shredded cheeses
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Garlic (from a jar)
- Italian seasonings (oregano and basil)
- Make vinaigrette: whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and Italian seasonings in a small bowl (add as much of each ingredient as you like).
- Drizzle and spread the vinaigrette on a piece of bread.
- Toast bread on a stove pan. Add cheese, vegetables and vinaigrette. Make sure there is cheese throughout so that the sandwich stays together.